We represent the large CO-OP of American Kratom growers in the US. We are driven by the motivation that every human being has the right to plant a tree, and most importantly a Kratom tree!
If you like what we are doing here, and would like to join our CO-OP please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee your cutting will arrive in healthy condition, if not we will reship your cutting order. Just send a picture of your order to email@example.com
Every single cutting shipped has at least one inch of root development. Guaranteed to arrive healthy or your money back.
Fresh Leaf Green Guarantee
We guarantee that any fresh leaf Kratom order shipped with two day priority will arrive in fantastic condition or we reship. No questions asked.
Do you Guarantee Rooting?
No, Kratom can be a difficult plant to master. Our strike rate is hovering around 75%, and we have been doing this for a while. If you want an actual plant please look into our rooted cuttings instead.
Effective Date: 06/06/2020
At Kratomleaf.us, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties. Okay, here is what you need to know.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN / MINORS
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We also do not sell any of our products to minors under the age of 21. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, Company may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We will use your information as a greater collection of data related to the site in traffic discussions in articles posted on the blog. No individual users visit, whether you or another visitor, are discussed. The aggregate data is used for education purposes only and no reader of the article will be able to identify you.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
(1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates,
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or
(3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(f) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us.
- SECURITY The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC COMMENTS The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase & Store Policies
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Kratomleaf.us products ARE NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Our products are packaged in USDA compliant bags as bulk, raw, unadulterated botanical powder.
Our products are not sold to minors.
You must be 21 years of age to use this product.
Use all products with caution.
Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or machinery or if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking ANY prescription, non-prescription medication or drugs.
We do not ship any of our products outside of the United States.
Kratomleaf.us contains general information – the information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these links as a convenience only and does not endorse any of these sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations regarding the materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
Below are the terms and conditions by which Kratomleaf.us, CINCOTECH LLC, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties offer to sell our products to the buyer. By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our purchase terms and conditions, which may be changed and updated on the website without notice, at our discretion at any time.
TERMS OF SALE
- Kratomleaf.us products are sold exclusively to the buyer under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled materials. We do not sell our products to be relabeled or repackaged or to be used in extracts.
- Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Kratomleaf.us for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other applications. Buyer represents and warrants to Kratomleaf.us that buyer will properly test and use any products purchased from Kratomleaf.us in accordance with the practices of an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
- Kratomleaf.us disclaims all warranties and statements of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any of the products offered, their use and or any results from their use, including but not limited to special, indirect, consequential, punitive, and exemplary damages, in connection with any of the products offered by Kratomleaf.us and or any results from their use, whether or not it has been advised of the possibilities thereof. Kratomleaf.us intends to only offer for sale accurate botanical material and information. It is possible that some information about tour products may be incorrect as the herbal products that we offer for sale have been collected in the wild and/or the originating source may have incorrectly identified the botanical material. Therefore, no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the botanical species or purity of the material of our products.
- In no event shall Kratomleaf.us, Kratomleaf.us, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties and/or related ownership entities be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of product to buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Kratomleaf.us, CINCOTECH LLC, its parent company, stockholders, owners, and related parties harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of buyers handling and/or use or mis-use of product(s), whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
- By purchasing any materials or products from Kratomleaf.us you acknowledge that you are over the age of 21, and will use such products for legitimate, proper and legally acceptable purposes.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulations regarding said product in the state/province and country, which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province and country. Any complication with Goods in transit, which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. In the event of litigation both parties expressly agree that the venue shall be in Ada County, Idaho or as changed at the sole discretion by the owners of Kratomleaf.us. Idaho law shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Policy and Procedures
CINCOTECH LLC, dba Kratomleaf.us respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an Internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following-
Please send by email or fax for prompt attention. DMCA Agent
701 E JOHN SIMS PARKWAY
NICEVILLE, FL 32578
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Email your counter notice to email@example.com for prompt action or send to CINCOTECH LLC, 701 E JOHN SIMS PARKWAY SUITE 303-502 NICEVILLE, FL 32578. Again, email is encouraged for quick action.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Kratomleaf.us takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Kratomleaf.us maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Kratomleaf.us, reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.